Sunday 19 June 2011

St Elsewhere


St Elsewhere was probably the first medical TV drama I watched. A forerunner to ER and ground-breaking at the time, it was fantastic. It also introduced us to Denzel Washington and Mark Harmon. Not bad going.

William Daniels (aka The Voice of K.I.T.T) was crotchety and perfect in this. Whatever happened to him? I always really liked him and thought he was a great actor. Everyone in this was great and it reminds you how good the Americans are at making these tv shows. However, I never forgave them for killing off Mark Harmon's character with AIDS.

It had some classic opening credits but for some reason they are all blocked on YouTube to the UK so I can't post a link but here is the theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...