Wednesday 29 February 2012

RIP Davy Jones


I'm getting a little tired of doing tribute posts. Can celebrities stop dying please? It's a sad day as Davy Jones has left us. He was only 65.

When I think of The Monkees, I always think of Hey Hey We're The Monkees! I've just rewatched this and was transported back to my childhood (something that often happens as I blog). Check it out.


It's so wonderful.

Daydream Believer is my fave Monkees song - if that's obvious, so be it. I just adore it. But there are many other Monkees songs for us of course and here are a few of them.


The wonderful I'm A Believer, thank you Mr Diamond.


And for lovely DiffBird. Your pain is my pain my friend.

1 comment:

  1. What a sad sad day :(

    Thank you for my song - I love that clip, Davy with his handful of maracas :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...