Tuesday 3 January 2012

Jennifer Aniston - I've found a limit


I think we've established I am not that fussy when it comes to Jennifer Aniston films. So I decided to watch Horrible Bosses on Sky Box Office on New Year's Eve. Well, actually I didn't because after 25 minutes I had to give up. This is a terrible, terrible film.

It should be good, it has a good cast: Kevin Spacey, Colin Farrell (unrecognisable and very good), Jason Bateman and our Jen. Even Donald Sutherland has a cameo. But oh my god, it's offensively bad. I can't even begin to tell you how bad it is but Jennifer says pussy. I mean, we are not in romcom territory anymore Toto. I am sure she wanted to break type by playing someone truly foul but I say No. No Jen, we like you as the all-American girl next door.

No matter what happens, do not watch this film. You really do have something better to do, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...