Friday 21 October 2011

Favourite scenes from Friends - Rachel and Monica lose their apartment


This episode where Ross stages a quiz and pits Joey and Chandler against Monica and Rachel is one of my favourites in the entire 10 seasons. I think my favourite questions is "How many categories of towels does Monica have*?" I do relate to Monica.

It's brilliantly played by all the cast and you can tell they are really having fun with it. The question that slays them is, of course, "What is Chandler's job?" We never really know what Chandler does and it's an ongoing joke in the series so it's a stroke of genius to include it. I also love Rachel saying she can't live in Joey and Chandler's apartment: "This is a boy's apartment!"

I can only find this version of it with subtitles in another language but nevertheless, enjoy!

* 11 of course.

1 comment:

  1. One of the best Friends moments of all series. Better than any wedding, better than any birth. The 'What is Chandler's job?' moment is GENIUS. Monica's 'NOOOOOOOOOO' is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...