Sunday 9 October 2011

Favourite scenes from Friends - Joey and Janice's Day of Fun!


Of all the recurring characters in Friends, Janice is my favourite. I love her nasal voice, her crazy wardrobe and she has some of the best lines. It's exactly right that Chandler one other serious relationship would be someone as insane as Janice.

There are many favourite moments; when Chandler pretends he is moving to Yemen to escape her, when she is in labour the same time as Rachel, when she calls Chandler pathetic in the grocery store, when she says she gets allergies and it makes her nasal. But I chose this one because I love what she is wearing more than anything else. Maggie Wheeler does not get enough credit.

1 comment:

  1. I can't even read those words without 'saying it' the Janice way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...