Monday 22 August 2011

Favourite scenes from Friends - Ross hits on Isabella Rosselini


I always liked Ross and Rachel together, especially in seasons 2 & 3 before they split up and then got back together and blah blah blah. I think Jennifer Aniston is a gifted comedic actress which must be why I have sit through many of her, frankly dire, films.

This scene in which Ross laments that he didn't put Isabella Rosselini on his laminated list of women he gets a free pass from Rachel to hit on is hilarious for the way Rachel delivers the line: "Honey, he's about to hit on Isabella Rosselini, I'm just sorry I don't have popcorn!" Makes me laugh every time.


1 comment:

  1. Ross was one of my favorite characters, which friend character do you like? https://bit.ly/FriendsCharacterApp

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...