Friday 7 December 2012

Christmas songs - Marshmallow World


I am ashamed to say I wasn't aware of this song until Emmy and Tim covered it. It's so nice when you discover something late in life, it gives me hope that somewhere out there is another St Elmo's Fire and I just don't know about it yet.

Anyway, there are many versions of this. It's hard to pick a best one so I present a few for you. First up, Darlene Love.




This is very nice, Phil Spector produced and most enjoyable.

However, check out Frank and Dean. I adore this. The way they run down the stairs hand in hand and how perfectly they sing it. The dancing. It's perfection.



Emmy and Tim give it a great intro.



Johnny Mathis did it! And look at this cute video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...