Saturday 24 December 2011

Christmas songs - Frankie Goes To Hollywood, The Power of Love


I was just decorating one of my two Christmas cakes (not for me, I am not that much of a pig) with the radio on and this was played. Oh my word, I've not listened to this for a long time. I whacked up the volume to 11 and sung along as I rolled my marzipan. It has struck me that this is the perfect song and I don't know why I've neglected it or, for that matter, not posted about FGTH who I used to worship. We'll save them for another day.

This song is so wonderful and I love how emotional it is. I am transported back to the 80s when I hear it as it was such a huge hit.

Merry Christmas fellow teens. I hope Santa brings you all your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...