Tuesday 1 January 2013

Bad Influence


Having watched Top Gun last night, my mood was set for a Bad Movie We Love. Also, my sister was with me and after a work out and then a long walk, we felt obliged to snuggle on to a sofa each and watch something cheesy. I bought this DVD ages ago and it was on my list to watch in 2012 but every time I suggested it, TeenBoy changed the subject. I can't imagine why.

So today we popped it on and sat back. Have you seen this? Have you? James Spader, Rob Lowe and Marcia Cross no less! It was shaping up to a classic of our time. I had seen this years ago but I couldn't remember much about it. What can I say? I enjoyed it far more than my sister who I suspect dozed through some key plot points. It's preposterous but no less enjoyable for it. It's mercifully 1 hour and 30 minutes long and it's unintentionally hilarious. It's not in the league of Masquerade but if you're in the market for some bad fashion, bad hair and people dragging dead bodies around in an apparently empty Los Angeles, then this is your film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...