Friday 16 September 2011

Favourite scenes from Friends - The Doctor who Loves Fonzie


This episode came to mind as I heard that Henry Winkler received an honorary OBE yesterday. As a reminder, I love Happy Days. So this episode always tickled me. I am not quite sure why Phoebe objects so much to a doctor who loves the Fonz. Who doesn't love the Fonz?

Anyway, it's another very funny one but my favourite bit is when he says "I need a clamp, a sterile towel and channel 31."

Click here to watch a nice little montage of the Fonzie related bits. I also love it when she shouts at 'Doogie!'

1 comment:

  1. Trivia - The guy who played the doctor also starred as Dr Kayson, a cardiologist, in ER! I always struggle with the ER reruns as I expect him to start talking about Fonzie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...