Saturday 4 May 2013

Celebrity couples, part 2

After part 1, my sister pointed out some I had missed and since that included Demi Moore, I feel the need to revisit the topic. Also, Rhea and Danny De Vito are back together - HOORAY! There is some justice.

Demi Moore, how could I forget you? First there was Emilio.


Demi has always been ambitious, I think she mistook Emilio for a rising star. She reached her peak by marrying Bruce Willis.


Like Madonna and Sean, I don't think there is a better match and I feel they've been searching for perfection ever since. I love this photo by the way.

I wasn't going to mention the embarrassment that is Demi and Ashton but I found this picture.


How could such a match last when you decide to get married looking like this? It's so trashy and awful. I wonder who she'll date next? I think she might go for a politician.

Speaking of Emilio, I always though he was perfect with Paula Abdul.


Continuing the theme of beautiful couples, Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet. Oh my. This photo does them no justice as they seem to be heavily in the dreadlock phase.


But trust me, these two were gorgeous and again, I don't think they'll do better.

Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake. I do love Cameron, she always looks like she is having fun. Here is more evidence.


Justin is a dick though. Where once he was quite sweet, now he is just arrogant. Although let's face it, him and Britney were another perfect couple!


Awwwwwww. Never mind Brit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...