Tuesday 29 November 2011

Wilson Phillips - Hold On


This song has always been one of my guilty pleasures. Even now, several years later, I still can happily listen to it. I am sucker for harmony and this is so 90s and earnest.

Bridesmaids was amusing enough and had its moments but the entire ticket was worth the price alone for the scene with this song. I nearly fell of my chair. My god, Wilson Phillips must have been in heaven with such profile.


I love watching them sing along. Tee hee.

How they've aged - check it out. Ahhhh, such nostalgia, I am loving it.

Coming soon, my Christmas series - films, songs... watch this space. I can't do it before it's December because that would be wrong but I am very excited.

1 comment:

  1. What a dreadful video. Who on earth thought that was good?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...