Sunday 27 November 2011

Queen - the 80s



Picking up where I left off, and I realised I missed one more hit from the 70s, Crazy Little Thing Called Love. I wonder if they ever had an off day? It's astounding how many hits they had and how they all still sound so good.


Another one of my all-time favourites, Another One Bites The Dust. This is so catchy and it starts beautifully.


Flash! I have no words. It's a miracle.


Under Pressure. A genuine 80s classic and what a pairing, Queen and Bowie. I am feeling a bit sad now as I can't imagine a greater pairing.


Radio Gaga. Not one of my absolute faves but still a great song and most bands would be happy if this was their finest hour.


I Want To Break Free. One of the finest videos ever made. Roger Taylor's face makes me laugh every time.


One Vision.  I don't know why I like this so much but I do.


A Kind of Magic. Again, not their greatest but Freddie makes it work.


Who Wants To Live Forever. This is very sad but a lovely song.


Finally, I Want It All. Something of a theme for my life I think. "I want it all and I want it now!"

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...